Admission Rules: HNB Garhwal University is strickly taking admission through its Online Portal
General Rules :
- It is necessary for the students to strictly follow the dates in the notices issued by the college from time to time.
Students are responsible for maintaining peace and order in the campus and not disturbing classes.
Students will contact in-charges concerned for solving their problems. Under no circumstances, students will not be able to directly meet the principal.
Necessary information are put on the notice board for running the college. Students are advised to pay attention to the notices put on the notice board.
- Students are expected to be disciplined and follow the following strictly:
- Putting any kind of poster or banner in the college campus and boundary is prohibited.
- Carrying any kind of firearms in the college campus is a crime and an FIR will be immediately lodged if a student is found with firearm.
- Smoking in the college campus and spitting is prohibited.
- College property is the property of students. Each student is duty bound to safeguard furniture.
- Students of the college are expected to be aware about cleanliness and environment building in the college.
- Parking vehicles near the main gate and college campus is a punishable offence. Each student will part his vehicle at the parking place only.
- Use of mobile phones is prohibited in the college campus.
Anti Ragging Regulations
The Hon'ble Supreme Court of India has issued very strict instructions to curb the menace of ragging in institutions and has passed an order in May 2007 in which ragging has been declared a punishable offence and anyone indulging in ragging shall be strictly punished immediately. All students and parents are required to read the instructions of the Hon'ble Supreme Court carefully. Any student violating instructions of the Supreme Court shall be immediately punished by the institution and FIR will be lodged against the person involved. Undertaking is to be filled up and signed by the candidate to the effect that he/ she is aware of the institutions approach towards ragging and of the punishment to which he or she shall be liable if found guilty of ragging. A similar undertaking shall be obtained from the parents/ guardian of the applicant. Anti Ragging Committee/ Squad have been constituted for this purpose and is headed by Dr. Arvind Verma.